The Joshis have been known as the undisputed dynamic duo of homeopathy since 2001. They have been teaching and practicing homeopathy for the past 19 years in the USA, Europe, Russia, Japan and Australia. For 17 years they have worked exhaustively and exclusively with the Sensation Method. In this seminar, the Joshis continue with their teachings regarding their concept of the overlap between mineral and animal kingdom in particular and between all kingdoms in general. Can we have more than one remedy state in us? Based on their years of experience and the study of their failures and successes, they have now come up with answers to several unanswered questions. The Joshis have worked extensively with these concepts, tested them and are eager to share them so that you can use these ideas in your practice as well.
- Differences between individual seabirds like petrel, albatross, seagull, kingfisher etc.
- Differences between Row 3, 4 and 5 birds
- Clear connections between Lanthanides and Raptors from the patient’s perspective
- The entire classification (homeopathically relevant)
- Homeopathic themes
- Comparison and differences of birds homeopathically
- Precise questions pertaining to different levels
- Clarity in deciding the level in the case
- Plant remedies corresponding to the bird remedies discussed in detail
A glimpse of some remedies to be discussed!
Birds & related plant family connections will be on the menu as well. We will investigate selecting bird remedies purely on the strength & capacity of an individual. Serious pathologies and deep states of today’s age can be treated with bird remedies.
Based on our clinical practice, these are the complaints we will be discussing in the seminar:
- Myasthenia gravis
- Epileptic convulsions with EEG changes
- Thyroid malfunction
- Severe rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Severe clinical depression
- Cervical erosion and precancerous states
Isn’t differentiating & prescribe birds difficult?
We will provide:
- A new approach to prescribing bird remedies with cases based on them that have never been shared before
- Cases where people don’t connect to any bird
Case taking & analysis chart
A detailed case – taking system coined based on the new Map will be unfolded for the first time giving a sure method of case-taking. It wil include rows and columns of all bird families including the popular and rare ones
Case taking systematized
- Sub – Level
- Column of person’s capacity
- Connect to the bird remedy on the MAP
What about the vast Plant family?
Plant remedies related to the birds and their MAP – detailed columns and rows and mapping of various plant families belonging to Levels 3,4, 5 & 6
We have unleashed the whole Bird Map. Birds are now free for you to prescribe as they have been freed from from cages of our ignorance.
Early Bird pricing starts now and continues until April 1. For more information on pricing, click on the General Information section or you can download the registration form here: