The Joshis have been known as the undisputed dynamic duo of homeopathy since 2001. They have been teaching and practicing homeopathy for the past 19 years in the USA, Europe, Russia, Japan and Australia. For 17 years they have worked exhaustively and exclusively with the Sensation Method. In this seminar, the Joshis continue with their teachings regarding their concept of the overlap between mineral and animal kingdom in particular and between all kingdoms in general. Can we have more than one remedy state in us? Based on their years of experience and the study of their failures and successes, they have now come up with answers to several unanswered questions. The Joshis have worked extensively with these concepts, tested them and are eager to share them so that you can use these ideas in your practice as well.
- Differences between individual seabirds like petrel, albatross, seagull, kingfisher etc.
- Differences between Row 3, 4 and 5 birds
- Clear connections between Lanthanides and Raptors from the patient’s perspective
- The entire classification (homeopathically relevant)
- Homeopathic themes
- Comparison and differences of birds homeopathically
- Precise questions pertaining to different levels
- Clarity in deciding the level in the case
- Plant remedies corresponding to the bird remedies discussed in detail
Early Bird pricing starts now and continues until March 15. For more information on pricing, click on the General Information section or you can download the registration form here: